DPF / FAP filters and SCR catalysts cleaning technology.
Our hot-water high-pressure devices use the power of turbulent water hydrodynamics (Fig.1) and the force of the compressed air pulse from the compressor. The movement of the liquid (working fluid) is forced by the external pressure which must overcome the flow resistance in the filter channels. At turbulent flow, streams of liquid mix to form whirls that easily penetrate and remove solid particles in the microporous septum of the filter channels.
Our devices work perfectly with DPF Active Matic liquid reducing the surface tension of water, thanks to which the particles of the cleaning agent are easier to combine with the dirt particles, and the more effectively they detach them from the surface being cleaned.
DPF Active Matic read more...
During cleaning, the flow geometry of the DPF filter provides resistance with the simultaneous creation of high velocity flow and high shear stress, which is the main mechanism for removing compressed deposits in the filter channels.
In addition, the flow resistance is caused by the appropriate viscosity of the detergent (DPF Active Matic), which causes that during the movement of liquid molecules, a phenomenon similar in effect to friction occurs.
The method allows for very precise removal of all types of solid particles (soot, ash, oils) from both the outlet and inlet passages of the filter.
The technology includes:
- otomatic specialist cleaning machine
- cleaning agent - Otomatic detergent (DPF Active Matic)
- measuring tools - back pressure tester, inspection camera (endoscopic)
- professional device for drying with hot air
- Inspection of the ceramic filter core with an inspection camera. The filter cartridge that qualifies for cleaning can not be cracked, melted, sealed.
- Installing the filter in the machine
- Back pressure test, showing the degree of clogging of the filter before cleaning
- Application of the cleaning agent - DPF Active Matic
- Starting the cleaning process. Water temperature 60 ℃
- Analysis of dirty water coming out of the filter (color, amount of oil)
- Cleaning (10 - 20 min)
- Drying (around 30 min)
- Back pressure test, showing the degree of clogging of the filter after cleaning. In the absence of full flow, returning to point 5.
- Taking pictures of the filter cartridge with an inspection camera
- Preparation of the report. Report download.
Advantages of the method:
- Available for all makes and models of passenger cars, delivery vans and lorries.
- Safe for the catalytic filter coating.
- High efficiency, up to 99,5% recovery of filter channels.
- No need to cut metal housing of ceramic insert, no welding.
- Fast cleaning time about 15-20 min.
- Possibility to check the cleaning result.
- Cleaning the catalytic converter if allocated next to the DPF filter housing.