OTOMATIC specialists will clear up your doubts, answer your questions and teach you everything from the ground up.
The training programme is designed for people taking their first steps in the profession, as well as professionals with many years of experience in the industry.
We provide training in the theory and practice (using our own machines and test filters).
Content of the training:
- Understanding of the business aspects of providing DPF/FAP/KAT/SCR regeneration services.
- Advanced theoretical knowledge of filter design and operation.
- Identifying common and unusual causes of filter faults with a focus on cause-effect analysis.
- Gaining the ability to perform measurements and assess filter wear.
- Preparing filters for regeneration.
- Regeneration in practice – machine operation.
- Customer service.
- Document flow.